For more than a decade, Service Radio Rentals has been the premier company supplying two-way radios to the industrial maintenance and construction industry. Our inventory includes 7500 intrinsically safe Motorola radios that we ship via overnight delivery anywhere inside the continental United States. Our customer support extends nationwide, coast to coast, and is available 24/7. We coordinate our support network through five offices located on the Gulf Coast, three located on the West Coast, and one opening on the east coast. It’s our combination of speed, scope, range, supply, and high-quality customer service that leads our customers to agree: Service Radio Rentals is the key to smooth, hassle-free communications on the job and in the field.
Service Radio Rentals Advantage
Because of its size, geographic coverage, state-of-the-art technology infrastructure, and speed, SRR is able to respond swiftly to service and equipment needs. This isn’t a mere advertising claim but a hard fact that our customers can verify. By employing the right people and operating as a team, and by positioning ourselves strategically throughout the marketplace, we have enabled ourselves to provide an extremely high level of service. Our job is to solve your problems and make your business run more smoothly, efficiently, and safely.
Service Radio Rentals’ company headquarters are located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Since 1997 the company has grown to include a highly skilled and dedicated staff, a network of nine offices, and a significant presence that extends across the lower 48 states. We’re truly a nationwide solution to radio communication needs with the industrial maintenance and construction industry.
In 2008 Service Radio Rentals invested significantly in the latest state-of-the-art infrastructure, which includes real-time tracking of all inventory and rental contracts to ensure our customers receive the highest quality of speed and solutions in the business.
Service Radio Rentals is committed to providing the best service and communication solutions to its customers.
- Comprehensive individualized service – We commit to offering a COMPLETE SOLUTION that will fit the individual needs of each customer.
- Highest quality – We offer and maintain only the highest-quality equipment in the best possible condition. We built our sterling reputation by offering the best products and services in the industry, and all of our business practices are aimed at maintaining and living up to that elevated standard.
- Highest standards – We hold ourselves and our products to the highest possible standards of quality. This includes:
- maintaining proper operation of radios through technical support tests
- maintaining cleanliness of equipment
- replacing accessories
- providing equipment with high durability
- providing laminated tags to attach to speaker mics for instant and easy access to channel lists, so that users will immediately know which channel is assigned to which person